Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Week 4 - Atlanta Hawks



Week 4 was very busy. Normal work days, kids basketball games and helping host a DECA regional competition with over 400 kids in attendance kept me busy. So I got behind. Lets play catch up! Kimberly, the boys and I traveled to Atlanta to see the Hawks play basketball. The boys had never been to a professional basketball game and to watch the excitement of a new experience through their eyes was great. The seats were awesome! My nephew got us a spot in one of the business suites. Now I know why they call it a suite. I just can't explain the spelling.

The photos are a couple of the few that were taken. I spent more time watching the game (go figure)?, than taking pictures. Watch for more photos soon! If you have ideas please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Great memories for you and your family, Joey! Thanks for sharing! Who won??

    ReplyDelete