Saturday, January 2, 2010

Something new. View the 52.

In 2010 I want to focus on continual progression in my photography skills. I came upon a site where a guy was posting a 365 blog and adding a photo every day. Knowing that a photo everyday was just too much considering my kids, work and other activities I opted for a more obtainable target. What I will attempt to do is add one photograph per week and have it be creative, interesting and visually appealing. I have not taken a photo in 2010 yet but I plan on taking some tomorrow. I hope some of you may find this blog interesting and may even post suggestions for a photo or make a comment on a photo you like.

Smile! The next photo may be of you.

Joey Wills

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Thank you so much for the props! :) I'm still pretty new to the whole blogging/365 online photography scene, and I think it's really cool you like my blog. I will try to keep up! 52 weeks seems like a great idea too-especially if you have a busy schedule. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete